There are only three tricks to scrambled eggs: fat, salt and low heat.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with a fork until the whites and yolks are combined.
- Add a splash of heavy cream. About 10 ml per egg.
- Season with a good pinch of salt.
- Heat pan over a low heat and melt some butter. It should melt slowly because of the low heat.
- Add the eggs when the butter is mostly melted and being stirring.
- Using a rubber spatula, constantly scrape all surfaces of the pan, folding the eggs as they begin to set.
- Eggs are done when they’re still be very soft but there is no more liquid as you stir.
- Season with salt and pepper or truffle seasoning.