Base recipe converted from volume measurements here.
|375 g||all-purpose flour|
|16 g||baking powder|
|5 g||baking soda|
|25 g||vegetable oil|
|2 tsp||vanilla extract|
|–||butter for frying|
|–||maple syrup for garnish|
|–||berries for garnish|
Makes about 10 large pancakes. Three huge adult serves. Half this would be fine for 2 adults.
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the milk.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and oil. Whisk until mixed.
- Cook pancakes in a frypan on medium-low heat with butter.
- Flip when bubbles form and the top is set enough.
- Serve with berries and maple syrup.