A bit of 🇺🇸 with the 🇦🇺/🇬🇧 Sunday roast lamb.
Makes about 300 ml
- Blend bourbon and mint leaves then strain through a fine mesh strainer. Push on the solids to get all the liquid out. Strain through a coffee filter or paper towel to clarify.
- Add agar agar to cold water in a pot. Turn on heat and and mix until fully dissolved.
- Bring to boil and hold it boiling for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and mix until fully dissolved.
- Reduce to a simmer then mix in the mint bourbon mixture.
- Remove from heat and pour into a mould or jar.
- Agar agar will set at room temperature but putting it in the fridge will speed this up.